Geotechnical engineering as a scientific and fundamental method for acquiring and using material knowledge while designing and constructing structures is sometimes referred to as the most difficult part of engineering analysis. While being an integral part of any civil engineering project. Identifying soil and rock behavior requires considerable knowledge and experience that has been accumulated over more than a decade of operation by Pamir Geotechnical Services.
Therefore, identifying the soil and rock affected by the foundations and exact designing the foundations are important aspects in the principles of civil engineering design, tunnels and dams, roads and highways, improvement of ground and substructure of bridges, identification of subsurface cavities and faults, soil interaction and structures, earthquake behavior, and soil contact with the environment, The Geotechnical Engineer addresses these issues.
However, geotechnical studies are indispensable and a scientifically accepted principle for any structure, and having sufficient knowledge of different soil and rock depths without studying soil mechanics and rock mechanics, except with geotechnical information that is not possible from drilled boreholes.
- Geotechnical studies and building materials of strength Civil engineering projects such as factories, buildings, roads and highways, airports, bridges, barriers, transmission lines (water, electricity, oil and gas), underground spaces, power plants, refineries, docks, masts and towers.
- Perform laboratory and field tests of water, soil and rock samples.
- Engineering and design of tunnels and underground spaces including stability analysis, initial support system design and final coating, instrumentation system design and behavior measurement.
- Engineering and design of rock mechanics projects including design and evaluation of rock slope stability.
- Mechanized drilling services (TBM & Micro Tunneling) including study of different implementation methods, providing TBM technical specifications and support system, system design, segment coverage, rail transportation system design, TBM assembly and dismantling design, technical service design (lighting, ventilation , Compressed air, drainage and water supply).
- Engineering and design of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) including assessing the feasibility and launching the project, pipeline route design, type of pipe and drilling method, technical specifications and documentation required by the contract.
- Drilling boreholes in different ways (W.B. leaching, C.B. continuous coring, D.T.H rotation, Top Hammer and Rotop with or without shielding)
- Perform soil treatment operations in different ways
- Compression including loading, drainage, compression grouting and etc.
- Create cohesion include chemical and grout Cement slurry
- Reinforcement including soil and rock anchors, fine piles, nails, underground concrete barrier walls
- Excavation and replacement implementation of slurry walls with high pressure grouting
Construction of workshop and laboratory-based quality control materials such as concrete, asphalt and other construction projects