PGS have Professional Experts in conducting geohydrological and hydrological studies in Afghanistan. Geohydrology is the study of the movement of water beneath the earth’s surface. Geohydrology plays an important role in a wide range of issues involving groundwater, such as drainage of excavation sites for subsurface construction, (groundwater) decontamination, site preparation and development for urban areas and industrial sites, too high groundwater levels in the living environment and the consequences of extraction for industry and drinking water supply. Pamir Geotechnical Services Company professionals provide expertise and consultancy in the area of Geohydrology and Hydrogeology. Our expert geohydrological engineers will not only provide you with geohydrological studies but also gives you a consultation in this field.
Our Services in this area are:
· Hydrological Investigation (surface water investigation and groundwater investigation)
· Flood study Selection of suitable locations for drilling of test wells and production wells
· Shallow and deep Water well drilling by different methods (up to 300m deep)
· Design of well, slot size, well log, filter gravel and pump
· Installation of casing, screen, filter gravel, sealing and cementing
· Water well testing (Quantity and Quality)